Thursday, December 22, 2011

18 Months

Macy is 18 months old, which I will follow with the usual obligatory trite comments such as "so hard to believe!" and "it feels like she's always been here" and "it just goes by so quickly."

Here are the stats:

Macy at 18 Months:
Height - 33 3/4 in. (93rd %ile)
Weight - 27.9 lbs. (89th %ile)
HC - 19 1/4 in. (96th %ile)

Liam at 18 Months:
Height - 32 3/4 in. (64th %ile)
Weight - 27.5 lbs. (70th %ile)
HC - 19 3/4 in. (94th %ile)

Roughly the same size kid in comparison to each other, but Macy is just bigger in comparison to other girls than Liam was to other boys. That is the extent of the thoughtful and in-depth analysis that I have to offer at the moment. Now that that's out of the way, I am going to go lie in bed and listen to the rain.

Merry Christmas!!

No comments: